Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Assignment 10 - Concept Development

In this assignment, we have to create 3 collages. The first one is about the impression the site or the environment around it caused on us. In the second collage we have to choose a word and create a college that has to do with the word we chose. The third collage has to be about our program.

Site Impression Collage


The day we visited the site, it was a really hot day. It was not a very pleasant walk. When we were walking on the Highline since there was no shadows, I felt like I was melting. However, whenever we walk in the shadow, it made it a little bit more pleasant and I was able to enjoy the walk more. So, this collage expresses the way I felt the day we visited our site.
Adventurous Collage

For this collage I chose the word "Adventurous" and I'm trying to represent types of sports or things that people do that are risky but at the same time they could be fun to do.

Program Collage

For my program I decided to design a Culinary School with a Media Center. Even these two are different, they can actually be combined to create something new. For example, there could be a food network or documentaries about how the food is prepared and about how the students come up with their inventions. It is also a way to invite the public to come and share with them what the future chefs can do. 

1 comment:

  1. These are really great. Can you please describe the assignment, and why you came up with these images. It will be very helpful to someone that it is not familiar with the process.

    ReplyDelete